Tuesday, May 15, 2012

About Me

Wow, this is my first post. I think I'm really going to like blogging! I'm hoping it will allow me to become more social by meeting people on the web. It's hard making friends in college... this is my first year and I haven't been able to find anyone similar enough to me. I need to learn to be less shy! Anyways, I’ll describe more about myself:
First off, I'm an English major at Lawrence University in Appleton Wisconsin. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do after college, but hopefully if I'm successful enough, I'll be able to publish a few books that I have been working on (none of them are finished). My favorite topic to write about is romance. Sometimes I wonder if I write romance novels because I’m longing for romance myself… it seems that everyone my age has a significant other. I worry that my novels won’t be very good because I don’t have any first hand knowledge of romance. There is a guy in my biology class that I really like, but I can’t work up the courage to talk to him. I’ll write more about myself in another blog after dinner. I’m starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment