Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Odd Mail

So, I went to check my mail earlier and I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now that I'm back in my room something doesn't seem right. I looked at the person this letter was addressed to and it said "B. Houdini". What does that mean? I decided to open the letter (even though I probably shouldn't have...) and it was a doctor's note. It looked extremely old! I think the note was about a pregnancy. Is this some kind of joke? Maybe I'm even less popular than I thought and someone is trying to play a prank on me. I know I'm certainly not pregnant! I also don't know any Lawrence student named "B. Houdini". I guess I should just return this letter to the mail room and explain that it's not mine (and also explain that I didn't see who it was addressed to until after I opened it. I don't want to look bad!).  I scanned an image of the note (which is what the photo at the bottom of this post is). Is that bad? I hope I'm not intruding on someone's privacy! I just thought it looked very odd... it just seems so old!

No comments:

Post a Comment