Tuesday, May 15, 2012

About me (Continued)

Now that I have eaten, I can write more about myself (no more tummy rumbling!). Okay, now that you have learned where I go to school and what my major is (and some pathetic romance…), I’ll write more about my interests outside of school:
I love cats. I’m obsessed with them. I sometimes worry that I will become the crazy cat lady with no friends when I’m older. I’ve never been able to own a cat because my parents are allergic and we’re obviously not allowed to have them in dorms. I wish I could get an apartment  next year, but Lawrence requires that I live in a dorm ALL 4 YEARS! It’s so sad. I feel like I’m being held back. I’m an adult…I feel like I’m living at a boarding school for children. Well, I guess this is better than going to school while living at home with my parents (they live 10 minutes away. I know, I didn’t go far. I wish I could afford to go to school in California).
My favorite breed of cat is the Scottish Fold. Aren't their ears cute? Their ears are folded due to a cartilage defect (but there aren't any problems with the breed due to this). The cat in this photo is in the "buddah position" which is very common for a fold to sit in. I think I like this cat because they're lazy and unique just like me (as cheesy as that sounds).

No comments:

Post a Comment