Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I Overslept

I overslept and missed my biology class!! Oh well... I haven't missed class yet and I can just ask what I missed. Technically class isn't over yet, so I'm going to spend the extra time I have to check my mail and get lunch. I'm really craving a salad. It's odd because even though I'm a vegetarian, I don't usually like salads because I feel like I'm just eating grass. At least it's a healthy decision! I usually get spring rolls which seemed healthy, but then I learned that the sauce is full of sodium. After I get lunch and check my mail, I think I am going to head to the wellness center to work out. This is all new to me. Eating healthy...working out... I hope I can keep it up! Maybe if I lose weight, the guy I like in my biology class will start to notice me. Wouldn't that be something? I think that will be my motivation! Does that sound stupid and childish? Well, who cares. I'll do it anyways. It will be good for my body anyways. I'll post another blog a little later today when I have some spare time. In the meantime, have a wonderful day internet world!

No comments:

Post a Comment