Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My love for Video Games

Wow, this is my third post today. I need to get a life! Anyways, I forgot to mention in the last two posts that I love video games. It is what I am typically doing when I’m not busy with school or my novels. My favorite series of games is the Kingdom Hearts series. I find the romance between Sora and Kairi so adorable and yet sad. I’ve beaten all of the games in the series with the exception of “Birth By Sleep”, which came out on the PSP (I don’t have a PSP). I’m so excited because the game “Dream Drop Distance” is coming out on July 31st!! I’ve been waiting for a new game in the Kingdom Hearts series for so long! As a celebration of the new game being released, I made an AMV (anime music video). It mashes clips from Kingdom 1 and 2 with the song “This momentary” by Delphic. I’m so proud of it! The first half of the video is alright, but the second half is the best part. The scenes in the video move with the beat and increase with intensity as the song progresses.


I also made a few other Kingdom Hearts AMVs, but I'll only upload one more on here (the rest can be found on my Youtube channel which is called JosieSkelepire. It's a stupid name, but my friend made it for me in middle school and used her name on accident). This last video that I'm going to post is Kingdom Hearts clips paired with the song "Sampson" by Regina Spektor. I think the lyrics fit the Kingdom Hearts scenes perfectly!



No comments:

Post a Comment